MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES

MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Click on image to go to website

Kate loves creating

Kate loves creating

Soul Dwelling promo

Friday, January 27, 2012

Misty Mawn's Open Studio class continues

I am loving this class. I am really stretching myself, especially with painting flowers using heavy layers of acrylics. I prefer painting in watercolors but I am really enjoying the process of layering with acrylics. The paintings go through so many stages, sometimes hidious stages! I want to then stop and start over, but with this process I try to stay with it till I like it and what a ride that is! I am definitely growing as a painter.






2 comments:

  1. Hi kate I am also taking Misty's class. I love your work it is amazing. Check out this artist... http://skiplawrence.com/ he uses watercolors like they are acrylics. I have taken 2 workshops with him..in person not online and the way he uses paint is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan!! I just checked out Skip's website. Wow! I love his work. Thanks so much for steering me there.

    ReplyDelete