MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES

MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Click on image to go to website

Kate loves creating

Kate loves creating

Soul Dwelling promo

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Misty Mawn's Open Studio Class

This is the last week in Misty's class although the class will be up all year long. There is so much information and so much more I want to create. I make this fabric book awhile ago and now using it to create my little paintings and experiment with new techniques. I just discovered Venetian plaster and am I ever going to have fun with that!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!!! Your artwork is so amazing. I have thoroughly enjoyed Misty's class, and I'm glad I found your blog. I will visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog and don't even know where to comment first but thought i'd just start here. your work is gorgeous! so layered and textured and this fabric book is just an amazing canvas. i'm going to enjoy looking through the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete