MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES

MY NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Click on image to go to website

Kate loves creating

Kate loves creating

Soul Dwelling promo

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Teaching at Random Arts, Saluda, NC. June 2013





I am so excited to be teaching at Random Arts in Saluda, NC. Jane Powell contacted me about teaching there on January 1, 2013! What a great start for the New Year!! I will be teaching my technique of working with plaster and layered fabrics (vintage of course) and then painting a figure or a portrait using watercolors, alcohol inks, pastels and gesso. I will be demonstrating how I create my faces with gesso and alcohol inks. Each student will have a completed mixed media art piece at the end of the workshop. I will be supplying a template of a face drawing that can be used as an image transfer if you are new to making portraits.
I recently took a trip up there to drop off samples and it is such a warm and stimulating environment. I loved the atmosphere and look forward to teaching more classes there.
Here is their website to check out http://randomartsnow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment